IRL COURSE - Improvisation Level 3
Time & Location
About the Event
Taught by Jenny Hasenack
19-21h - Mondays
09 Nov - 14 Dec - HOLIDAY BREAK - 04 Jan - 11 Jan
Graduation show - 15 Jan
We focused on the 'Who' in Improvisation Level 2. In this course, we delve into the 'What' and the 'Where' and let our lovely little words take a back seat. When we start to learn improv, we can rely heavily on what we say. Our improv scenes become richer when we let our object work and environment do the talking. Focusing on object work and environment helps us take our time in scenes to let the magic of creating do its work.
In Improvisation Level 3 you will:
- learn how to communicate your emotions and point of view through your activities
- make your environment the scene partner you listen to, interact with and get inspired by
- create detailed objects that are important to characters and relationships
- make locations come to life on stage and in the audience's imagination
- learn to use your voice to create soundscapes
- develop your miming skills to clearly convey where you are, what you are doing
- surprise yourself with the specificity you lend to the objects and environments you create
- work with your improv mates to turn an empty space into a thriving location
Impress the audience with the worlds you create when you perform your graduation show at the end of the 8 weeks. Included in this course is FREE entry to easylaughs Friday shows*, Sunday workshops* and a discount on our music workshops*. All classes are in English and in Amsterdam.
*Please note: We offer free shows and workshops when available. We are currently limited to the amount of people we can accommodate due to COVID-19 restrictions. We are also subject to show and/or workshop cancellations due to COVID-19.
- IRL COURSE - Improv Level 3€206.61+€43.39 BTW€206.61+€43.39 BTW0€0