IRL COURSE - Top-Up - Improv Level 1
Time & Location
About the Event
Taught by TBD
12-15h - Saturday
16 & 23 Jan
Science says: once a skill is established through practice, it can be relearned much more quickly than it was originally learned. Well, well, well, no need to reset, start from scratch, go back to zero, wipe the slate clean, go back to square one. You can top-up those skills and restore your improv life!
Over two Saturdays, we will reacquaint you to the joys of improv. Remember the fun-time improv games Bunny Bunny, Big Booty, That's Right Bob, Word at a Time Story, Freeze Tag? We'll review some of our old favorites and sprinkle you with new games for the '20s. This class is suitable for those who have taken Level 1 with easylaughs (or equivalent) and for those that want to get back to the basics.
In Improvisation Level 1 - Top-Up you will:
- connect safely with fellow improvisers while sharing comedy club laughs
- reawaken the Yes And in you by remembering to focus and follow your scene partner(s)
- nurture that team vibe which helps the group create something from nothing
- get energized after 3 hours of lively improv exercises and games
- stop over-thinking and see what the moment produces
- restore confidence and own your space
- have good times, get physical, work those gestures and do an accent or two
- forget your phone exists
If Saturday doesn't suit your sched, please send us an email with the day that works better for you. If there is enough interest, we can arrange another top-up session, firstname.lastname@example.org.
easylaughs improv comedy courses in English language and in Amsterdam
*Please note: We are currently limited to the amount of people we can accommodate due to COVID-19 restrictions. We are also subject to show and/or workshop cancellations due to COVID-19. If regulations don't allow class to continue in person, we will continue class online.