IRL COURSE - Top-Up - Improv Level 2
Time & Location
About the Event
Taught by TBD
12-15h - Saturday
23 & 30 Jan
Science says: once a skill is established through practice, it can be relearned much more quickly than it was originally learned.
Well, well, well, no need to reset, start from scratch, go back to zero, wipe the slate clean, go back to square one.
You can top-up those skills and restore your improv life!
Over two Saturdays, we will reacquaint you to the joys of improv. Remember the fun-time improv games Diamond Dance, Emotional Blind Date, Vultures, Switch/Change, Survivor? We'll review some of our old favorites and sprinkle you with new games for the '20s. This class is suitable for those who have taken Level 2 with easylaughs (or equivalent) and for those that want to freshen up their improv characters and relationships.
In Improvisation Level 2 - Top-Up you will:
- connect safely with fellow improvisers while sharing comedy club laughs
- use your voice and body gestures to breathe life into your improv characters
- get better at conveying emotion and picking up the emotion of your scene partner
- expand your imagination with the different characters you play
- develop your acting skills to bring realistic characters to life
- chuckle at each other's character creations
- leave your devices alone for 3 hours
If Saturday doesn't suit your sched, please send us an email with the day that works better for you. If there is enough interest, we can arrange another top-up session, firstname.lastname@example.org.
easylaughs improv comedy courses in English language and in Amsterdam
*Please note: We are currently limited to the amount of people we can accommodate due to COVID-19 restrictions. We are also subject to show and/or workshop cancellations due to COVID-19. If regulations don't allow class to continue in person, we will continue class online.
- IRL COURSE-Level2-TopUp-Sat€115BTW included€115BTW included0€0