IRL COURSE - Top-Up - Improv Level 3
Time & Location
About the Event
Taught by TBD
12-15h - Saturday
06 & 13 Feb
Science says: once a skill is established through practice, it can be relearned much more quickly than it was originally learned.
Well, well, well, no need to reset, start from scratch, go back to zero, wipe the slate clean, go back to square one.
You can top-up those skills and restore your improv life!
Over two Saturdays, we will reacquaint you to the joys of improv. Remember the fun-time improv games The Machine, Props, SFX, Entrances and Exits, Hotel Lobby, Cluedo? We'll review some of our old favorites and sprinkle you with new games for the '20s. This class is suitable for those who have taken Level 3 with easylaughs (or equivalent) and for those that want to freshen up their improv object and environment skills.
In Improvisation Level 3 - Top-Up you will:
- connect safely with fellow improvisers while sharing comedy club laughs
- make your environment the scene partner you listen to, interact with and get inspired by
- create detailed objects that are important to characters and relationships
- make locations come to life on stage and in each other's imagination
- learn to use your voice to create soundscapes
- focus on the 'What' and the 'Where' and let your lovely little words take a back seat
- forget your phone for 3 hours and then snap a wicked group selfie
If Saturday doesn't suit your sched, please send us an email with the day that works better for you. If there is enough interest, we can arrange another top-up session, email@example.com.
easylaughs improv comedy courses in English language and in Amsterdam
*Please note: We are currently limited to the amount of people we can accommodate due to COVID-19 restrictions. We are also subject to show and/or workshop cancellations due to COVID-19. If regulations don't allow class to continue in person, we will continue class online.
- IRL COURSE-Level3-Top-Up€115+€24.15 BTW€115+€24.15 BTW0€0