ONLINE COURSE - Teach the Improv
Time & Location
About the Event
Taught by Nicole Mischler
19-21:00h - Thursdays
13 May - 10 June (no class 03 June)
Improvisation is a fun art form where people learn how to think outside of the box, sharpen presentation skills and become comfortable in front of a crowd. Applied improv is used in business, in schools and in theater. Do you like to improvise and would like to teach it as well?
Teaching improvisation takes a director’s eye, a teacher’s skill and a student’s love of improv. In this introductory course we will examine how to approach improv from a teacher’s point of view. What kinds of skills do you want to teach your students, which exercises will you use to teach those skills and what kinds of warm ups do you need to help students get into the zone. We will work on how to build a basic lesson plan. We will look at how to give feedback after the scene and side coaching during the scene.
- We will learn basic games and exercises that participants can use on their own
- Practice giving instructions for teaching a game and the objective of the exercise
- Learn how to put together a basic lesson plan
- Teach side coaching and feedback after a scene
- The course will be very interactive, participants will have a chance to do all the exercises and experience teaching the exercises in the course itself. Students will get a syllabus at the end of the course of the exercises they learned.
Refund policy: If you cannot start/continue this class:
- and you cancel up to one week before the start, you will receive a voucher in the amount you paid. The voucher can be applied to any of our services and is valid for 6 months.
- and you cancel less than one week before the class starts, your booking is non-refundable. Please contact email@example.com in case of unforeseen circumstances.
easylaughs improv comedy acting classes in English language and online
- ONLINE COURSE - Teach Improv€135BTW included€135BTW included0€0