ONLINE WORKSHOP - Genre Club - Improvising with the Vampire
Time & Location
About the Event
Taught by Peter More
This edition: Improvising With The Vampire
Suitable for intermediate improv players.
‶The first rule of Genre Club is you tell everybody!″
We’ll look at…
- Ways of performing: acting style, staging, character choices.
- Content: typical story arcs, common types of scene
- Background: a little about the genre, time period, etc, to understand why it is what it is and to know what would fit in and what would not feel like part of the genre.
- Practical: We'll look at ways applying this to improvisation in particular for a modern audience.
- Movies, shows and plays you should watch to understand this genre better.
The workshop will be both theoretical (with analysis and discussion) and practical, with a chance to try scenes in the style with coaching from an expert.
Peter started performing something like 20 years ago. Based in Amsterdam and London, he teaches all over Europe. In Amsterdam, he was a founding member of easylaughs, Dizzy & the Pit Kittens and Mischler & More. In London, he performs with Mørdsäga (Improvised Scandinavian Noir) and Sprout. Outside of improv he performs stand-up and played a lead in the award-winning VR short, "Nowhere."
easylaughs improv comedy workshops in English and online
- VIRTUAL WKSHP-GenreClub-Vamp€25BTW included€25BTW included0€0