ONLINE WORKSHOP - PowerPoint Karaoke - Storytelling
Time & Location
About the Event
Taught by Marieke van Laar
This edition: Storytelling
PowerPoint Karaoke is both a fun game and a workshop in public speaking and presenting. You get to give an unprepared, mini presentation on a random topic with a random set of PowerPoint slides. It sounds scary, ahhhhh!, but you'ill see it's great fun, both to watch and to do. We will create an open, fun and relaxed place to play and learn. You will train your improvisation skills as well as your presentation skills, and your laughing muscles! After this workshop you will have more confidence and fun in public speaking.
Each workshop will focus on a different learning objective. The workshops are stand-alone. You can pick and choose the workshops that appeal to you. Enroll in time and receive extra material as pre-work.
In these 2 hour workshop you will:
- Have a lot of fun
- Enhance creative thinking and association skills
- Boost your confidence in public speaking
- Learn how to handle nerves
- Know how to create a compelling story
- Understand the 4 types of audience and how to engage them
- Interact with an online audience
- Dare to take risks and enjoy failing
- Experience that you can easily do a presentation...even unprepared
Workshops 1- 4:
- Metaphors, association and improvisation
- Interaction with your audience
- The 4 types of audience
- Storytelling: from association to a personal story
These workshops are for anyone who speaks for groups, online and offline, and who wants to improve their presentation and/or improv skills. The group will be a mix of improv players, presenters, storytellers, teamleaders and people who want to practise presenting online. You don’t need to have experience in theatre or in presenting. You don’t even have be fluent in English. We create a safe and supporting environment for you to enjoy yourself.
Marieke van Laar facilitates creative and interactive workshops for improv groups and corporate teams. Her favourite workshops are improv theatre, presentation training, PowerPoint Karaoke, train-the-trainer in online teaching and interactive online meetings in Zoom. She is enjoying performing as an improv theatre player for over 20 years. Her teaching style is described as professional, active and interactive, extremely positive, humoristic and informative.
easylaughs improv comedy workshops in English and online
- ONLINE WKSHP-PowerPoint-Story€35BTW included€35BTW included0€0