top of page

Sat, 02 Jul

|

Cinetol

WORKSHOP - Yes And Your Body

Come on this journey with us and begin to unlock your true power!

Registration is Closed
See other events
WORKSHOP -  Yes And Your Body
WORKSHOP -  Yes And Your Body

Time & Location

02 Jul 2022, 13:00 – 16:00

Cinetol, Tolstraat 182, 1074 VM Amsterdam, Netherlands

About the Event

Taught by Lolu Ajayi and Violeta Gago

It is a shame for one to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which their body is capable.”  -Socrates 

 In this duo teacher workshop, Violeta and Lolu will help you get to know and explore your biggest tool in communication and expression: Your body.  

Communication is key to an effective, smooth and more enjoyable experience in life. But verbal communication is only 35% of what we are capable of. What about the other 65%?  Most people have a body mind disconnect and most people are unaware of how much unused power and potential is lying dormant in their bodies.

Bringing your body and your mind closer together will give you a more immersive improv experience which means more fun in scenes, more connectivity with your scene partner but most importantly more connectivity with yourself.  

We'll use physical theatre exercises and dance research tools to explore new movement possibilities, feel more in tune with our bodies, and be ready to open up and take space! We'll apply these learnings and see how they transform our improv scenes. 

This workshop is suitable for those with some improv experience, at least one course. Wondering if this workshops is for you? 

Contact info@easylaughs.nl for advice.  Come on this journey with us and begin to unlock your true power!

Booking online in advance is required. 

Workshop will be held in the Cinetol Etage. The Etage is next to the Cinetol cafe. It is part of the building but not IN the cafe, you have to look for it on the right side when facing the building.

Donate to easylaughs and help us help people discover improv! 100% of your donation will go the easylaughs Scholarship program. To find out more, click HERE.

Tickets are non-refundable. Please contact info@easylaughs.nl in case of unforeseen circumstances.

easylaughs improvisation comedy workshops in Amsterdam and in English.

Tickets

  • WORKSHOP

    €35.00
    Tax: BTW included
    Sale ended
  • Donate €10 easyScholarships

    Donate to easylaughs and help us help people discover improv! 100% of your donation will go the easylaughs Scholarship program.

    €10.00
    Tax: BTW included
    Sale ended
  • Donate €5 easyScholarships

    Donate to easylaughs and help us help people discover improv! 100% of your donation will go the easylaughs Scholarship program.

    €5.00
    Tax: BTW included
    Sale ended

Total

€0.00

Share This Event

Event Info: Events
bottom of page