Sat, 19 Mar|
WORKSHOP - Acting Skills
Learn new acting skills to level up your improv!
Time & Location
19 Mar 2022, 13:00 – 16:00 CET
CREA, Amsterdam, Nieuwe Achtergracht 170, 1018 WV Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Taught by Nicole Mischler
Improvisation is often used for acting classes, but acting classes can be useful for improvisation. Character work, staging and scene structure are the focus of this workshop amongst other skills designed to make you a better actor. Students will use written scenes and monologues to create characters, form dramatic tension and use the stage effectively.
In this workshop:
- You will practice breathing and vocal exercises
- You will practice body and movement exercises
- Use of stage, stage pictures and position on stage will be explored
- You will be assigned a short monologue to practice developing a character from written text.
- You will work with pre-written scenarios to explore history relationship and creating dramatic moments based on non-improvised information.
Booking online in advance is required.
easylaughs will only allow admission to people who have a coronavirus entry pass. You can get a coronavirus entry pass if you are fully vaccinated, have valid proof of recovery or a negative result from a coronavirus test taken less than 24 hours before entry.
Donate to easylaughs and help us help people discover improv! 100% of your donation will go the easylaughs Scholarship program. To find out more, click HERE.
Tickets are non-refundable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of unforeseen circumstances.
easylaughs improvisation comedy workshops in Amsterdam and in English.
WORKSHOP€45.00Tax: BTW included
Donate to easylaughs and help us help people discover improv! 100% of your donation will go the easylaughs Scholarship program.€10.00Tax: BTW included
Donate to easylaughs and help us help people discover improv! 100% of your donation will go the easylaughs Scholarship program.€5.00Tax: BTW included